[The best way to make home-made wine]_How to make home-made wine_How to make
The nutritional value of wine is very high. It has certain effects on conditioning the body. Drinking it properly every day also has a good effect in preventing cardiovascular diseases. You can either buy better wine or make it at home, saving money.Are there any concerns about preservatives? When making wine, it is best to choose naturally ripe grapes, not to choose out-of-season grapes.
1. Tool material cleaning: first we sterilize the pre-prepared glass bottle and wash it with water to dry it for use. Secondly, clean the grapes. Remove the bad grapes from the grapes bought in advance, and then clean and infuse them with water for 20 minutes (noteMatters: It is not recommended to use cleaning agents to clean the grapes. The natural yeasts on the grape skin will be lost in the washing. The water will be used to recover the pesticide components and dust on the grape skin. 2. Destemming and crushing: Destem the grapes.When broken, the grapes need to be crushed one by one when re-operation, and then the stems of the grapes are removed.
(Note: The container for grapes can be plastic basin or stainless steel. Do not use iron containers.
3.) Adjust the grape juice: add sugar: grapes that are picked before maturity have high acidity and low sugar content.
As the grape fruit slowly matures, its acidity gradually decreases and its sugar content gradually increases.
Individuals can add as much sugar as they like.
At the same time, it should be noted that generally 17g sugar can increase 1 degree of wine for 1 liter of wine.
Adding alcohol: You can also add alcohol in the process of adjusting the wine juice. Usually mature red grapes, if it is made without adding sugar, the red wine has an alcohol content of about 8-12 degrees. If everyone likes drinkingHigher home-brewed wines can increase alcohol by adding alcohol to grape juice.
The recommended addition ratio is: 1L grape juice plus 1 degree alcohol.
4. Before adding dry yeast, we mentioned that the yeast that comes with the grapes is washed away during the process of cleaning the grapes, so you need to add an appropriate amount of yeast before fermentation of home-brewed wine. Here we recommend using dry yeast.
5. Fermentation The broken fruit pulp is poured into a pre-prepared fermentation container, and then the sealed container is placed in the room for natural fermentation.
(Note: The poured pulp should not exceed 4/5 of the volume of the fermentation container. Fermentation tubes need to be installed during the fermentation process. Self-brewed wine will generate carbon dioxide during the fermentation process. If the poured pulp does not have a fermentation tank installed,It is easy to cause the container to burst and bring expected losses.
) The best temperature in the fermentation room is 25-30 ° C, and the fermentation time is about 25-30 days. During the fermentation, the observation should be carried out regularly every day. If the temperature of the container is increased and a lot of carbon dioxide bubbles appear, the surface of the containerThe dregs form a wine cap. At this time, we need to stir the fermented fruit pulp and press down the wine cap.
6. Pressing and extracting wine and post-fermentation: After the fermentation is completed, wait for the wine to be cleared, and filter the wine. During the filtering process, the wine will naturally transform. The remaining residue after filtering must not be left out. We can also use pressing.Method to take the wine from the dregs and store it separately from the natural substitute wine (note: during the storage process, 95% of the volume of the container can be filled immediately, storage at about 20 ° C is the best, storage time is 30 days,Can be completed after fermentation).
7, aging: self-fermented wine is fermented, filtered and placed in sealed containers. At this time, the container should be filled when adding wine, and then placed in a room temperature of 6-12 ℃, and finally placed inAged in the basement or fruit cellar for at least six months, preferably more than two years, to complete the aging of home-made wines.
8. Storage: The best storage method for homemade wine after standing and clarification is to put it in a vial for storage.
This can be a cola bottle, but a used 750 ml wine bottle. During the bottling process, the liquid must be filled, and the bottle cap must be tightly closed. It should be stored at 10-12 ° C.Is the best.