Tips for improving sleep quality

Tips for improving sleep quality

A global survey by the World Health Organization shows that only 5% of the world’s people are truly healthy; only a small percentage of the remaining 95% are diagnosed as a patient by a doctor, so that people in sub-health are close toEighty percent.

  In China, the health 都市夜网 status of white-collar workers is also not optimistic, and nearly half of them are in a sub-health state for a long time.

As the most serious symptom of sub-health, sleep problems become wounds in the crowd of white-collar workers.

  Why do sub-health insomnia “prefer” white-collar women?

  Sub-health insomnia seems to be particularly “loving” white-collar workers, “insomnia” has become another label for white-collar identity.

  Whether you are suffering from insomnia, you will know by doing a simple self-test.

Do you prevent extreme anxiety and worry about your sleep quality?

Do you often feel bad when you work during the day?

  Or, it often happens that it is difficult to get into sleep, sleep is not deep, easy to wake up and dream, or wake up is not easy to fall asleep, it is easy to get tired or sleepy 成都桑拿网 during the day?

If your answer to the above questions is yes, and these sleep disorders occur at least 3 times a week for more than 1 month, then you should pay attention – you have insomnia.

  Who is the chief culprit leading to the health and insomnia of white-collar workers?

  The hardest thing to regret is bad work and living habits.

Social and work pressures often leave white-collar workers in a state of tension, and some even have psychological barriers.

The changes in the biological clock caused by frequent overtime work, the endocrine dysfunction of the body, and the nervousness of sleep make it difficult for many people to sleep when they want to sleep.

  In addition, long-term lack of exercise can also lead to health problems.

Traveling by car, white-collar workers who are sedentary and often do not have time to exercise properly.

At the same time, the excessive nightlife and the burden of nerves and stomach brought by entertainment can also make people unable to sleep peacefully.

  Three strokes to determine the qualitative insomnia anatomy Although sub-health insomnia is not a disease, but poor long-term sleep quality will lead to decreased immunity, lack of energy, accelerated aging, memory will be seriously deteriorated.

In fact, sub-health insomnia, which is painful and unspeakable, is not impossible to treat and prevent.

The experts have proposed three ways to ease this pain.

  Trick 1: Develop a good habit of eating and drinking. Try to wash your bed at 10 o’clock in the evening. If you really have to go to bed at two or three o’clock every night, don’t stay in bed in the morning.

Going to bed early and getting up early every day, only in this way, quality sleep can return to us.

  Trick 3: The use of conditioning food therapy pure natural food is a magic weapon for the treatment of sub-health insomnia.

Lily, lotus seeds, jujube, lotus root starch, mulberry and other natural foods have the effect of calming the nerves, and usually eat more similar foods.

  Trick 4: Create a good sleep and sleep with a choice of beds and pillows.

Experts pointed out that the spring mattress that white-collar workers usually prefer is not good for sleep, but it is good for the body, or the wooden bed is good.

If you have a spring bed, don’t choose too soft.

In addition, pay attention to the height of the pillow, the scientific pillow height should be 6-9 cm.

In addition, do not put a squeaky alarm clock in the bedroom, suitable for the bedroom is an electronic clock.